3/9/07

charles carter


Charles Carter you will be missed.

i met charles a few years ago at the coffee gallery. yesterday he passed away due to a massive stroke he suffered a few months back. in the short time that i knew him, he made such a wonderful difference in my life. i saw him when i saw him, and he always put a smile on my face. his hugs were great, and his love was contagious. one day he let me photograph him, and he invited me to have a glimpse into his life and it was so amazing. i wrote about it in depth here on this blog before i deleted it, and now i reallly regret it. i am afraid i do not remember all of the details of that day, and that makes me soo sad.


when i have more time, i am going to try and remember everything i can from that day, and write it down. ill post it later.

No comments: